TicTac Sweden Training course - Activity organised by SALTO National Agency
Summary TicTac targets at voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders involved in international youth work.
Activity date 2009-11-23 - 2009-11-29
Activity type Training course
Target group Youth leaders, Youth workers
For participants from Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, EASTERN EUROPE AND CAUCASUS, Switzerland
Group size 30
Venue place, venue country Sweden
Details AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The overall aim of the TicTac TC is:
- to promote the development of quality Action 4.3 (Action 5 of the YOUTH programme) projects under the new Youth in Action programme in order to support the needs of the organisation and its international partners.
The specific objectives of the course are:
- to explore the aims of Action 4.3 (former Action 5) and its activities
- to find out how Action 4.3 activities match the needs and resources of the participating organisations
- to experience a quality Action 4.3 project by participating in the TicTac training
- to try out creating an Action 4.3 project in an international team
- to develop skills useful for running an Action 4.3 project
- to become inspired to do Action 4.3 projects
In the training course the participants have the opportunity to meet and to get to know other organisations, but contact making is not directly a priority of the training course.
The Network of National Agencies organises several TicTac training courses per year. You'll find an overview on the upcoming TicTacs at http://www.salto-youth.net/TicTac/ .
Costs need to be checked with the National Agency of your country
Working language English
Organizer The network of National Agencies
Organizer's profile/framework of activity
Date of selection 2009-09-23
Downloads Info pack for applicants (411.1 kB)
Apply online http://www.salto-youth.net/mySALTO/login/?pfad=/applicationonline/316/