18:04MGIMO International Spring School -- March 1-24, 2011 Program overview
MGIMO International Spring School provides foreign students with courses which concentrate on the contemporary Russian politics, institutions and processes as well as on international energy policy. Participants will also have a unique opportunity to learn and practice the Russian language or to upgrade their knowledge.
MGIMO Spring School 2011 consists of 1 module (5 ECTS credits), which includes 4 courses, 12 contact hours each:
• Russian cooperation with EU and USA: future outlooks;
• Russian Politics – Alternatives and Scenarios;
• Russian Foreign Policy in Asia and Africa;
• Contemporary Russian Energy Policy.
MGIMO Spring School 2011 also includes:
• Russian language course (30 contact hours; 2 ECTS credits);
• Excursions & visits program. Courses language: English, no prior knowledge of Russian is required.
Participants: Approx. 20-25, undergraduate and graduate international students.
Accommodation: student dorm on campus, shared double-rooms.
Food places at dorm and university, reasonable prices.
Library, sports and recreation facilities, swimming pool.
MGIMO International Office offers participants a variety of cultural and social activities in Moscow and surrounding area about twice a week.
Fee: EUR 2.000 (EUR 1.700 without Russian language course).
This includes tuition and application fees, accommodation, culture and leisure programme.
For students from our partner-universities we offer 10 percent discount.
There will be no problem in getting visa.
Registration Deadline:January, 15, 2011.
Contacts: Tel/fax: +7(495) 434 9066 E-mail: email@example.com