DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 16TH OF MARCH
Course objectives: GET IN NET (also called Get in networking) is a European Training Course aimed at supporting young people aged between 18-30 who want to develop Youth initiatives and need transnational partners.
The theme of this course will be "Social inclusion". More specifically, the objectives of this training course are:
- To give participants their first international experience;
- To exchange experiences of local projects;
- To train in project management;
- To give information about the YOUTH in
- To develop the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude for developing transnational Youth initiatives.
Who can participate? Young people aged between 18 and 30 or an organization or group of young people involved in local projects related to tolerance
More details: http://www.salto-youth.net/Participationcourses/
or contact ?lknur YUCE of the Turkish National Agency: firstname.lastname@example.org
mailto : email@example.com